Hi, I’m George. I’m always learning something new, and I like to share what I find.
- I write, and teach writing. In particular I love to explore voice, tone, and the question “What can words do?”
- I share the craft of bookbinding through hands-on workshops
- I play and teach guqin, a Chinese instrument with a rich history
- I help people with their pain through a gentle bodywork technique and a belief that the body can often heal itself
- I make and consult on games, creating containers for fun and expression
- I tutor math and help students build understandings for themselves
Years ago I studied math, wrote software, and worked on AI.
If you’d like to reach out, contact me at george ạt hoqqanen ɗοt com. I look forward to hearing from you.